Monday, June 24, 2013

Antoinette









































This was also another post exam activity @ antoinette, Palais Renaissance for brunch. Beautiful place with so not fantastic food. But I guess the companion make it all up, and I can't wait for more.

As usual, we sat in the cafe with endless chats about our life, our dreams and laughing our asses off to our own silly jokes. Being a person who absolutely loves exploring new places, which I didn't really have a chance to do so for the past months, since I've been really busy with school that I totally don't wish to recall. On a happier note, I'm spending all the time I've with my friends, in search for good food, photography and ... travelling Hahaha!  In saying that, now with so many happenings that's going on in my life right now, I thought that the coming trip to Hong Kong is definitely a good getaway for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment