Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Stella's 21st @ Naumi Liora Hotel































Stella wanted to have those pictures-perfect kind of birthday, and she kindly asked for my help, but I guess the camera didn't behave well that night, so my apologies. I'm sure from the photos above, I'm sure you can tell she put in a lot of effort in the party (esp her dessert table, I can't even explain).

Oh..and she's damn gorgeous, I couldn't even take my eyes off her Hahaha! I wished I could have arrived earlier to take even more pretty shots of her ): But thank you bb for the opp xx

1 comment:

  1. hey Yvonne,
    Thanks so much for dropping by in my blog.
    i am from Philippines but i am currently staying in Dubai.
    I love these shots, the photos are so nice, enjoyed watching them
    love the colors, as well. great blog dear. hope u stay in touch and follow
    each other.

    kisses,
    Joan
    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete