Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kith Cafe





My second visit to Kith Cafe, and we went to the new branch (ok, maybe no longer that new haha) that's tucked away at Park Mall which is so much convenient than its older location at Robertson Quay (Although I still prefer the old branch, due to the ambiance and the quietness at Roberston Quay). Lunch date with Evan and Cheryl, it was so difficult to find a common date to meet up with everyone, so we just had to settle for lunch for three.











On my previous visit (2years ago HAHA), I ate big breakfast so I tried their King Prawn Aglio Olio (still in search for the best aglio olio in singapore). My verdict: A little underwhelming, with all the highly raves review about them having the best pasta in town.. But I admit, they were quite generous with their prawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment