Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tiong Bahru Bakery





Ever since Timeout Singapore declared that they had the best croissant in town, it has always been in my to-eat-list for quite some time but never had the chance (or rather time) to, and.. honestly, I’ve never thought eating bread/pastries would be that filling.





We tried the koulgn-amann (I hope I got the name right) which deserve special mention. Terribly extremely sinful, containing layers of butter, sugar, caramel and I-can’t-remember but totally no guilt after eating hahaha! Not only is it chewy, crusty, buttery, sweet but also smooth! GUYS, PLEASE DON’T EVER LEAVE THIS BAKERY WITHOUT TRYING IT.



The croissant, kinda live up to its name, crispy and fluffy (is this the way to describe? :x) and everything you would expect of a good croissant, I should try their chocolate croissant the next time!





Tiong bahru bakery has huge selection of breads, definitely spoilt for choice and there were so many more pastries we didn’t get to try like the much raved lemon tart! But….I promised I’ll be back there again. Though it’s a tad expensive, but oh well, we all need some indulgences now and then right haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment