Sunday, August 4, 2013

Toby's Estate



























Its been awhile since Wan Ting and I had proper dinner together, so we settled on Toby's estate after a whole list of cafes being strike off. But the raves about it was as good as it sounds in the reviews, and yes to the interior deco too (of bricks, tiles ...). 

I love how when we're together, always so comfortable, like we used to, we can talk about anything and everything under the sun and moon. Yes, we need to stop getting so hyped up in the bus talk hahaha!


I'm a paradox.
I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad.
I'm lazy yet I'm ambitious.
I don't like myself, but I also love who I am.
I say I don't care, but I really do.
I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way.
I'm a conflicted contradiction.
If I can't figure myself out, there's no way anyone else has.

No comments:

Post a Comment