Monday, November 4, 2013

Ad: Valrie Nailz







Like every other girls, I love to have pretty nails, and Valerie decided to sponsor my nails just in time for Comms Ball on Friday (2weeks ago). She just got this career started, and I can give you my word on how dedicated she is for her job. I wanted a set of nails that could go with my purple clutch and black dress (didn't manage to take a picture of it, because we were rushing the whole day, sadly), and suggested for galaxy theme, Valerie did it for me exactly how I wanted it.

I used to love painting nail art on my nails myself, which I ALWAYS fail miserably. One of the designs I always wanted to have, galaxy nails. She is having a promotion for the month of November, and just quote my name for 20% off.







Valrie Nailz | Tel: 93263413 | Email: val_kny03@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I've tried to call her but no response. any other ways i could contact her? btw wheres her salon?

    ReplyDelete