Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ad: Prettifyme







PrettifyMe | Tel: 67357728 / 83092040 | Email: emailus@prettifyme.com

Back at Prettifyme Nails for our 2nd gelish session.
This set of nails will only cost $88, definitely one of the best deals around. Currently, they are having a promotion for gelish manicure with 8 Nail art at just $88*

*Terms and conditions apply
- For 1st time customers only
- Strictly by appointments and subject to availability

My nails are still shiny even after a week, once you settle for gelish, I'm sure you'll never look back again. I can never look at nail polishes the same way again. Hurry down, promotion ends 30th April 2014!

1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete